Welcome to BCS Rent a Car!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BCS Rent a Car’s Website, located at www.bcscarsdubai.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use BCS Rent a Car if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, BCS Rent a Car and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BCS Rent a Car. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from BCS Rent a Car for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. BCS Rent a Car does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of BCS Rent a Car,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, BCS Rent a Car shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
BCS Rent a Car reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You hereby grant BCS Rent a Car a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of BCS Rent a Car; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to BCS Rent a Car. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
No use of BCS Rent a Car’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1. The hirer acknowledges that the vehicle was delivered and handover in good condition.
2. The hirer agrees to take good care and use the vehicle properly.
3. The hirer understands that the vehicle is for use within United Arab Emirates ONLY and cannot be taken to the borders of the neighboring countries or in dangerous areas like mountains, racing areas, desert areas and in prohibited areas and if this happen then charges apply.
4. ‘What you take, what you return’ policy applies on fuel / petrol. We do not refund fuel costs in case car was taken with low fuel and was returned with full fuel. Charges depend on the car type starting to 50AED – 250AED.
5. The hirer must adhere / obey if car needs an immediate oil change or any other service. Hirer may come to the office or staff can pick up the car and return it once service is done. Any repairs/service done by the hirer without the company’s approval shall not be honored and refunded and charges apply in any changes or damages done during the repair / service.
6. If accident happens while hirer is under the influence of alcohol, he will be responsible of all the damages occurred including cancellation as well as the rental charges during the period of repairing.
7. Hirer will be responsible to pay the full amount of the repairs as well as the daily rental of the vehicle if it is stopped because of damage or loss caused by his carelessness or negligence.
8. If the hirer is the one responsible for the accident, he will have to pay the excess insurance stated in the contract depends on the car type starting to 2,500AED – 25,000AED + 10% of the repair amount and spare parts as well as the daily rent until repair is completed.
9. If the accident is not the hirer’s fault, he must holds valid Accident Police report and will only pay the daily rent while the car is under repair since the fixing costs are covered by the insurance.
10. In case of complete loss (no longer capable of being repaired), both parties have agreed that hirer is responsible to pay 30% of the vehicle price if it was bought 10 months ago and 20% if older.
11. Hirer must always make sure that the vehicle is parked in a safe place and not prone to any danger. If vehicle is damaged because of these circumstances, he will be responsible to pay full amount of repairs.
12. Hirer will be responsible for any complaint regarding the vehicle from official authorities that occurred within the hire period.
13. Hirer will be solely responsible if the vehicle was used for transportation of forbidden or illegal items as per UAE law. If caught, hirer will bear the full amount of the contract or fine until settlement is done between the hirer and the renter.
14. Hirer is not allowed to use the vehicle to pull another and hirer must not participate in any car races. If anything happens with the vehicle, hirer will bear full responsibility.
15. Hirer pledges that the drivers are licensed to drive in the UAE and he will be responsible for the consequences if this law is violated. Hirer is not allowed to let someone else drive the vehicle unless contract has second driver / additional driver as per stated in contract. If anything happens, hirer will be responsible for damage fee or any charges occurred.
16. Driving License must be at least 6 months old. Otherwise, hirer understands that in case of any accident, he will pay 30% of the repair amount and spare parts as well as the daily rent until repair is completed.
17. Hirer is allowed to have not more than 200KM per day for all types of car. Excess / Charges will cost starting to 2AED for economy / 5 AED for medium / 10-25AED for super cars depending on the car type stated in the contract.
18. The hirer shall pay the full rental fee + 5% VAT as per UAE Law, pay the value of the traffic fine violations +20 processing fee + 30 intelligence fee if any, pay value of the Salik / Toll Gate 5 AED per pass and other charges during the rental period.
19. Hirer agrees to give any document especially passport as a guarantee for fine/s and to be release at the end of the rental period if balances are cleared.
20. In case of attempting to repair the car by the hirer in an agency without informing BCS Rent a Car, a fine of 20,000AED will be paid by the hirer to the company.
21. Hirer agrees that balance must be cleared on the return date and if not contract will not be close and charges will apply until dues are made.
22. If car have any scratch or damage in the car, hirer must have a valid police report and agrees to pay full amount of repairs.
23. In case of over speeding above 160 km, the company is entitled to give fine to the hirer of 2000AED and if more than 200km, the fine will be 5000AED.
24. One day hire means 24 hours and any extra time will be calculated one day rent.
25. Payment for rent and other charges taken before and on the rental day is NON – REFUNDABLE except for deposit.
26. In case accident and there is no second party, hirer is responsible to pay all the damages incurred during the lease period.
27. Hirer agrees that car must be clean inside and outside if not charges will be 250AED minimum – 500AED.
28. Hirer agrees that the security deposit is to be returned after 21 working days if CASH and if preauth is done then it will be 14 days as this serves as a guarantee in case of traffic fines.
29. In case of any penalty charge or damage to the car or remaining balance from the contract, hirer authorize BCS Rent a Car to take the payment from the authorize credit card given.
30. BCS Rent a Car will not be held responsible for any cash or valuable belongings left or lost inside the vehicle after the return date.